Tuyển tập đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh tp hcm được giamcanherbalthin.com giới thiệu đến các bạn học sinh trong nội dung bài viết này bao gồm đề thi tuyển chọn sinh lớp 10 môn Anh TPHCM các năm gồm đáp án cụ thể giúp những em hệ thống lại những kiến thức cần thiết để chuẩn bị cho kỳ thi vào lớp 10 năm học tập 2022-2023 một cách tốt nhất. Bạn đang xem: De thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn anh 2020
Bạn đang xem: De thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn anh 2020
Sau đấy là nội dung chi tiết đề thi vào lớp 10 phê chuẩn môn tiếng Anh của tp hcm các năm trước, mời chúng ta cùng tham khảo.
1. Đề thi tuyển chọn sinh lớp 10 môn Anh thành phố hồ chí minh 2020
I. Choose the word/phrase A, B, C, or D that best fits the space in each sentence. (2.5pts)
1. The goverrmwt is trying to.......people to use public buses instead of motorbike.
2". Watching TV all day is a bad habit.......we get no physical exercise.
B. Even though
3. Valentine"s Day is celebrated........February 14th.
4. We are looking forward to lớn our........in the competition.
5. Mr Tan, who teaches physics here, speaks very..........English.
6. The mosque, which Lan walks........on her way to lớn school, looks beautiful.
7. Are you........learning on Saturday mornings this term?
8.That"s Maryam the girl........visited Lan và Nga last week.
A. Who B. Whom
9. - Student A: ‘Give my best regards to lớn your parents.’
- Student B: ‘................’
A. It"s nice of you to say so.
B. You"re welcome!
C. I’m glad to hear that.
D. Thanks. I will.
10. - Student A: ‘Would you please wait a while?’
- Student B: ‘................’
A. Never mind.
B. Certainly! I’ll be right here.
C. Of course. I wouldn"t.
D. Not at all.
Thí sinh chỉ vỉết chủng loại tự (A B, C, hoặc D) thay mặt cho câu trả lời đúng vào Phần trả lời.
1. ........2. ........ 3. ........4. ........ 5 ........
6. ........ 7. ........8. ........ 9. ........10. ........
II. Look at the signs. Choose the best answer (A, B, C, or D) for questions 11 & 12. (0.5pt)
11. What does the sign say?
A. Not to lớn start the engine with a cellphone
B. Not khổng lồ stop & buy a cellphone on the way
C. Not khổng lồ use cellphones when driving
D. Not to lớn talk with friends when driving
12. What does the sign say?
A. The area where passengers to kiểm tra in to board
B. The area where passengers wait for the flight
C. The area where passengers will leave
D. The area where passengers from landing come out
Thíi sinh chỉ vỉết mẫu mã tự (A B, C, hoặc D) thay mặt cho câu vấn đáp đúng vào Phần trả lời. 11. ............ 12. .............
III. Read the following passage. Decide if the statements from 13 to 16 are True or False, & choose the correct answer (A, B, C, or D) for questions 17, 18. (1.5pts)
In Britain there is a holiday now which people gọi Mother’s Day. In the old days many girls from working-class families in towns & cities & from farmers’ families in the country worked in rich houses.
Once a year, it was usually on Sunday in March, they were allowed lớn visit their mothers. They went trang chủ and brought presents for their mothers and for other members of their families. People điện thoại tư vấn that day Mothering Day or Mothering Sunday. Mothering Day later became Mother’s Day. It is the last Sunday in March.
In 1914, President Woodrow Wilson và Congress agreed that the second Sunday in May should be observed as Mother’s Day in America. On that day, children give their mothers flowers, presents và cards lớn show their love lớn their mothers. Americans spend millions of dollars khổng lồ buy Mother’s Day gifts. Clothes, perfume, jewelry & books or tickets to lớn theater are given khổng lồ mothers. People who cannot be with their mothers on that day usually send them presents & call them all the phone.
13. Mother"s Day is a day on which children show their love th their male parents.
14. In the United States, Mother’s Day has been celebrated on the second Sunday in May since the earlt 19th century.
15. Americans usually offer gifts to their mothers on Mother’s Day.
16. People who cannot visit their mothers on Mother’s Day often phone to talk khổng lồ them.
17. According to lớn the passage, Mother’s Day is...........in Britain.
A. The last Sunday in May
B. The second Sunday in May
C. The last Sunday in March
D. The first Sunday tn March
18. What does the passage mainly discuss?
A. A day children give someone they respect flowers presents và cards.
B. A day when servants could return trang chủ to visit their mothers
C. A day children show their love khổng lồ their mothers và fathers
D. A day khổng lồ honor mothers and motherhood
Từ câu 13 mang lại câu 15, sỹ tử phil viết không hề thiếu True hoậc False vào ô trả lời. Mọi giải pháp viết khác đông đảo không đưọc chấm đĩểm. Đối với cau 17 cùng 18, sỹ tử chỉ viết chủng loại tự (A, B, C hoặc D) đại diện cho câu vấn đáp đúng vào Phần trả lời..
Phần trả lời: 13. ...........14. ...........15. .........16. ........ .// 17. ............18. ............
IV. Choose the word/phrase (A, B, C, or D) that best fits the blank space in the following passage. (1.5pts)
The changes that took place in schools have changed the roles of teachers. In the past teachers (19).......the major source of knowledge, the leader và educator of their students’ school life.
Nowadays teachers provide information & show their students (20).......to handle it. Although they are still considered to be a kind of facilitator in the class, they can be thought of as a facilitator in the learning process.
Another difference between the past and present tasks of teachers is represented by the (21).....background they need in order to be able to use computers and some other machines effectively. Instead of teaching with chalk, they need to be information giải pháp công nghệ experts.
One of the biggest challenges (22).......teachers is that their role in the school management has aho changed. The school needs them as individuals who can make (23).......and cope wiin the căng thẳng of the world of schools. At the same time, teachers need lớn be able lớn work in teams, và cooperate with colleagues and parents. A teacher has not only khổng lồ instruct but also to (24)....the students with confidence & determination.
19. A. Used to be B. Were used lớn be
C. Got used khổng lồ being D. Were being used
20. A. Who B. How C. What D. Which
21. A. Truyền thông B. Cultural C. Technical D. Social
22. A. In B. By C. On D. For
23. A. Decisions B. Experiences C. Difficulties D. Mistakes
24. A. Design B. Prevent C. Inspire D. Inform
Thi sinh chỉ vỉết mẫu mã tự (A B, C, hoặc D) thay mặt cho câu vấn đáp đúng vào Phần trả lời.
Phần trả lời: 19. ...... 20. ...... 21. ...... 22, ...... 23. ...... 24. ......
V. Use the correct form of the word given in each sentence. (1.5 pts)
25/ _____, my childhood friends get together for entertainment. (occasion)
26/ Her performance was so _____ that we all stood up to lớn clap our hands. (Impress)
27/ The ____ for the Best Actress cried when her name was announced. (nominate)
28/ Most accidents can be avoided if people pay more____. (attend)
29/ The aim is khổng lồ raise people"s awareness of the ____ of rhinos. (conserve)
30/ My creative sister spends all her free time ____ her own room. (decorate)
VI. Rearrange the groups of words in a correct order to lớn make complete sentences. (0.5 pt)
31/ have been added / fashionable / Modern patterns/to make it more / to lớn the Ao dai / . /
32/ language is / Nowadays, compulsory for / students of all ages / learning a foreign / . /
VII. Rewrite each of the following sentences in another way so that it means almost the same as the sentence printed before it (2.0 pts)
33/ "Why don"t you clear up the garbage before leaving, Linh?" said Mal.
→ Mal suggested that _____.
34/ We haven"t used these machines for a long time
→ It"s been ____.
35/ Thu is the best tennis player in the club.
→ No-one else in the club can _____.
36/ It"s a pity they are travelling on uncomfortable buses
→ They wish they ____.
2. Đáp án đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh tp hcm 2020
33 - Mai suggested that LINH should clear up the garbage before leaving.
34 - It"s been a long time since we LAST used these machines.
35 - No-one else in the club can play tennis AS WELL AS Thu.
36 - They wish they WERE travelling on (MORE) comfortable buses.
3. Đề thi giờ Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2019 Tp HCM
4. Đáp án thi vào lớp 10 năm 2019 môn giờ đồng hồ Anh Tp HCM
5. Đáp án đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh tp.hồ chí minh 2018
I. Choose the word/ phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits the space in each sentence.(2.5 pts)
1. Are you ______ teaching on Saturday mornings this term?
A. Enjoy B. Likely C. Busy D. Expected
2. I hope _______ khổng lồ know this beautiful city better.
A. Lớn have B. To get C. To need D. Khổng lồ appear
3. Jeff completely ignored what I said and _____ on eating.
A. Put B. Tried C. Went D. Depended
4. The ones about _________ I have been worried these days are the students of mine.
A. That B. Whom C. Whose D. Which
5. I suggest that we should ______ people from catching fish by using electricity.
A. Let B. Relate C. Prohibit D. Encourage
6. Mr. Loc, who teaches Maths here, speaks very ______ English.
A. Best B. Good C. Well D. Fluently
7. Watching TV all day is a bad habit _____ we get no exercise & eat unbhealthy snacks.
A. But B. Though C. Beacause D. Therefore
8. A recycled plastic botle saves enough ______ lớn run a 60-watt light bulb for 6 hours.
A. Energy B. Money C. Electron D. Life
9. _Hai Anh: “_______” _Minh Phuong: “Why not?”
A. You should cook the meal now B. How about cooking the meal now?
C. Have you cooked the meal? D. We’d better be cooking the meal.
10 _Sue: “Thank you very much for your donation.” _Peter: “______”
A. Yes, vì chưng it now B. Sure, I’ll do it C. Not a chance D. It’s my pleasure
1.C 2. B 3. C 4. B 5. C
6.B 7. C 8. A 9. B 10. D
II. Look at the signs. Choose the best answer (A,B,C or D) for each sign (0,5 pt)
11. What does the sign say?
A. You can drive as fast as you can.
B. Beware of careless drivers
C. Slippery road is ahead
D. You cannot drive a care on this road.
12. What does the sign say?
A. Littering is permitted here
B. We must not use recycle bins.
C. We must put waste paper into the bin
D. Dust bins can be found everywhere.
11. C 12. C
III. Read the following passage. Decide if the statements from 13 to lớn 16 are True or False and choose the correct answer (A, B, C or D) for the questions 17 and 18.
We can develop alternative sources of energy, & unless we try we’ll never succeed. Instead of burning fossil fuels we should be concentrating on more economical uses of electricity, because electricity can be produced from any sources of energy. If we didn’t waste so much energy, our resources would last longer. We can save more energy by conservation than we can produce for the same money. Unless we vày research on solar energy, wind power, tidal power, hydroelectric plants … our fossil fuels will run out & we’ll all freeze or starve to death. Several countries are spending much more time & money on research because the energy from the sun, the waves, và the winds last forever. We won’t really survive unless we start working on cleaner & safer sources of energy.
13. Fossil fuels are renewable sources of energy.
14. Electricity can be produced from the sea.
15. The energy from the sun, the waves and the winds will never be used up.
16. We really need to worry about cleaner và safer sources of energy.
17. What is the passage mainly about?
A. We are facing huge lack of energy.
B. Electricity is the main energy we use.
C. Alternative sources of energy must be developed.
D. It is impossible to have safer sources of energy.
18. Which source of energy cannot last forever?
A. Coal B. Wind C. Water D. Waves
13. F 14. T 15. T 16. T 17. C 18. A
IV. Choose the word (A, B, C or D) that best fits the blank space in the following passage. (1,5pts)
Two British policemen were (19)_______ khổng lồ investigate a flying saucer on March 31, 1989, the day before April Fool’s Day. When the policemen arrived at a field in Survey, they saw a small figure wearing a silver space (20)________ walking out of a spacecraft. Immediately the police ran off in the opposite direction. Reports revealed that the alien was in fact a small person, and the flying saucer was a hot air balloon that had been specially built to look (21)________ a UFO by Richard Branson, the 36-year-old chairman of Virgin Records.Branson had planned to (22) _______ the balloon in London’s Hyde Park on April 1. However, a wind change had brought him down in a Survey field. The police received a lot of phone calls from terrified motorists as the balloon drifted over the motorway. One lady was so (23)_____ by the incident that she was crying as she was (24)______ the UFO to lớn a radio station.
19. A.run B. Sent C. Spent D. Come
20. A. Suit B. Cloth C. Denim D. Linen.
21. A. Lượt thích B. As C. For D. After
22. A. Fly B. Land C. Erupt D. Collapse
23. A. Pleasing B. Terrific C. Shocked D. Amazed
24. A. Telling B. Saying C. Phoning D. Describing
Chú ý: thí sinh chỉ ghi mẫu tự A, B, C, hoặc D vào ô trả lời
19. B 20. A 21. A
22. B 23. C 24. D
V. Use the correct form of the word given in each sentence.(1.0 pt)
25. Have you read the _______ of our school closing ceremony? (announce)
26. In the 18thcentury jean cloth was made _______ from cotton. (complete)
27. The next stage in the development of television is ________ TV. (active)
28. Some _________ have raised people’s awareness of rhinos’ protection. (conservation)
29. Sweden has a(n) _______ solar energy program. (advance)
30. We all enjoy listening to lớn his ________ stories (humor)
25. Announcement 26. Completely 27. Interactive
28. Conservationists 29. Advanced 30. Humorous
VI. Rearrange the groups of words in a correct order lớn make complete sentences (0.5pt)
31. That family members/ a celebration/ Tet is so important/ try khổng lồ come back home/ living apart/./
32. Và developing nations/ the rivers & seas/ for polluting/ Both developed/ are responsible/./
Thí sinh viết tiếp nhóm từ và dấu câu theo như đúng trình từ vào phần trả lời để sinh ra câu hoàn chỉnh.
31. Tet is so important a celebration that family members living apart try to come back home.
32. Both developed and developing nations are responsible for polluting the rivers & seas.
VII. Rewrite each of the following sentences in another way so that it means almost the same as the sentence printed before it, (2.0pts)
33. We are eager to make a trip to lớn the countryside this July
34. It’s two months since we last saw a movie.
35. Minh does not speak English as well as Lan.
36. Stop using the computer after 10 P.M.
Thí sinh viết tiếp câu đúng yêu ước của đề dẫn
33.We are looking forward khổng lồ making a trip lớn the countryside this July
34.We haven’t seen a movie for two months
35. Minh wishes hecould speak English as well as Lan
36. You must shutdown the computer after 10 P.M.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các thông tin hữu ích không giống trên chuyên mục Tài liệu của giamcanherbalthin.com.